Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Monday, April 5, 2010

DUKE's Mike Posner ft. Big Sean-Who Knows

Congrats to Duke and heres to a solid spring of March Madness. My roommate actually picked Duke from the beginning and is collecting $crilla left and right. Despite all the people doing The John Wall Dance, Kentucky fluked and fuckd my bracket early.


Mike Posner is a senior at Duke and he is one of my favorite artists. I've been blastin' his music for the past year now and am waiting for him to blow up. This song is a must have and the title happens to suite March Madness. Surf the blog for his mixtapes, they're well worth a listen. Spin the track.
Download: Mike Posner-Who Knows ft. Big Sean 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment