Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hot Out the Oven: Moses Haughton




"Underdog"


I've had the pleasure of discovering a lot of underground, developing, and unknown artists while running The Baker's Dozen. Through the wonders of social networking, I give you Moses Haughton. I heard this guy's music and instantly got hooked. As I stated earlier on when talking about Aviator, hip-hop is transforming. An ongoing transition to an alternative/pop sound is becoming more common and honestly I find it much more aesthetically pleasing in terms of sound and melody. Moses Haughton captures exactly what I'm talking about; an electronic blend of pop/alternative with a strong urban flow. If you've been skipping out on all the less known artists...this is the one to give a listen. He's on the rise so check out his Blog, become a fan on Facebook, Tweet, do whatever you can to spread "The Good Life" as he likes to call his music. Don't sleep on this one, his shit bumps. Spin the track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment