Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Freshmen Shout Out: Donnis


"Underdog"

"I Am Me"

"Song For Every Ex"

Perhaps I was a bit too critical of XXL's Freshmen class. I've been giving the artists some more play and they aren't THAT bad, I just feel there were some stronger contenders. Anywayz Donnis is another artist looking to get some cred in the hip-hop realm. Outta ATL, Donnis has a bit of that T.I. sound in his music but is pretty versatile and has a few R&B songs as well. His mixtape "Diary of an ATL Brave" is worth the listen and deff worth the download if you're into southern rap. Spin the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment