Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Freshmen Shout Out: J. Cole- Lights Please

J.Cole is amongst 9 other artists labeled as "The Freshmen Class" by XXL magazine. Last year's freshmen class included Kid Cudi, Asher Roth, and B.o.B... all of whom hav really blown up in the music scene within the past year. Unfortunately this year's Freshmen List (2010) is pretty fucking wack. I doubt you'll hear anything worth while from half the artists on the list. In addition Wiz Khalifa is listed as a freshmen despite the fact he already dropped an album (Deal or No Deal) and several mixtapes. This track is one of the better songs from this year's freshmen class, I'm not too sure how I feel about J.Cole but my boy Nick Fontaine hit me with some knowledge so I'm just spreading the wealth. Spin the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment