Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why Blog?

Other than posting my opinion on music and providing easy access to downloads...I've been asked why I spend my time blogging. Firstly I love music and love spreading the word on whats hot and what I'm bumping. Another big reason why I threw up The Baker's Dozen is to expose some rising artists and people who simply may get no other play. There are tons of artists who may never get a deal but are talent nonetheless. I was surfing some other blogs(goodmusicallday.com) and came across this video. Once again another college kid doing it up. Give him a play, who knows...he maybe the next Asher or Sam Adams. Spin the track.


No comments:

Post a Comment