Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hot Out the Oven: ILO Productions

Getting to listen and witness what goes into the production of a song gives you a greater appreciation for the final product and music as a whole. I've had the pleasure of living upstairs from the genius behind ILO Productions and I can account first hand that this guy is brilliant. The creativity and work that goes into making a quality fusion of different songs and melodies is quite impressive and is easy to overlook. Mash-ups have slowly grown on me throughout the year, largely because of the wild noises and mixes I would catch coming from the first floor of my dorm. ILO has some dope albums which you can grab (FOR FREE) here. This track is off of the latest album set to drop real soon so be on the looks. Oh and if you need a DJ to get your party bumpin', this is your Guy. Spin the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment