Hello World.

Get your dose of fresh beats and melodies. I know your libraries are already bumpin, this is just some icing on the cake. Hot out the oven and ready to serve...get some sound people.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Throwback Track: Dialated Peoples ft. Kanye West


 
Sifting through music, especially when its not always good music, can get pretty frustrating and almost depressing. With this current mixtape crazy and everyone running blogs, artists are dishing out music (free music) by the second. New tracks and artists surface just about everyday but the overall quality of the music is on a downward trend. I'd be all about the mixtape craze if the majority of the music being made was substantial and actually worth listening to. Don't get me wrong, a lot of artists' claim to fame is their mixtape game, but too much wack shit comes out these days and if you're not careful...you'll find yourself reducing your standards and listening to some mediocre music. The blog-o-sphere has been pushing me to that level of mediocrity and I've had some trashy posts recently that are fueled by the industry and hype that I'm exposed to when I sift thru music everyday. Thats my fault folks, I'll try and give everything a spin once or twice before throwing it up. Luckily, I have enough "throwback tracks" in the vault to keeping things rolling. "Throwback" not in the traditional sense but anything thats a year or so old. This a Dialated Peoples track from a couple years ago that is a must have. Kanye's cameo certainly helps but regardless, the song is hot. Spin the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment